1950-1958

The 1950s were a transitioning period for George and Bill Ironside as the company was passed from father to son to carry on a company that by this point was a stable business in the Fraser Valley community. Bill Ironside found help and assistance from Cliff Swanson after his father retired; the company’s name changed to Swanson’s Blacksmith & Welding Shop from 1951 – 1958; and the name changed again to Ironside’s Machine & Welding Ltd.

By |2017-06-13T16:19:58+00:00June 13th, 2017|Comments Off on 1950-1958

About the Author: